Website Design, Custom Application Development, and Content Promotion Services
To learn more, please visit www.pittbullweb.com.
Do you want your visitors to be able to interact with you through your website and not just via email? Do you want your site to be seen and heard by as many people as possible? If you are a sole proprietor, a small business group or a corporation, web development for your web site is crucial for being able to reach your customers without delays, update them with your news, advertise new product, and be available for them 24 -7.
Pitt Bull Secure Technologies can provide you with custom development, programming and search engine optimization solutions fitted specifically for your website.
Web Design & Development
By having your web site designed and developed professionally, you can boost your profits and reach your target audience. Nowadays media advertisement is largely shifted towards internet, which is why it’s important to give your site full power functionality. The process goes something like this:
- Consultation – Tell us what you’d like your website to accomplish and look like.
- Design Proofing – We’ll come up with a comprehensive layout and design for your new website.
- Design Approval – You tell us when we’ve hit the sweet spot and we’re ready to go.
- Development – We work our magic and code the website.
- Content – We add the content, which is usually provided by the client but we can help out with that as well.
- Testing – Have to make sure the website doesn’t have any bugs, or broken broken links.
- Final Approval – You say, “Hey, I think we’re ready to go!”
- Launch – We release your new website to the world.
Hosting & Domains
Most people would like their website to be hosted on a server with optimum stability and security. Understandable. Fortunately, you can rely on Pitt Bull’s meticulously protected servers to guard your website’s files.
We can also help you acquire the right domain name. Sometimes people get lucky and find that perfect “dot com” address they were really hoping for, but it’s not always available. We can help you come up with a good alternative.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process of improving a website’s search engine rankings using a colorful variety of methods.
Search engines look for two main things – relevance and popularity – to determine which sites show up first. So when someone submits the word “computer” to Google, the first websites they are going to see are websites that A, relates well to the search word and B, has plenty of referrals.
Submit the word “computer” at Google.com. You are likely to see the websites of massive computer companies first, such as Dell, Apple, andGateway. You may also see some of the retail giants, like Staples or Best Buy. What about the sites listed at the tippy-top with the colored backgrounds? Well, they cheated. Just kidding… they paid for those, which you could do also. But if you’re not ready for that, our SEO methods will work nicely.
Social Media Management
There’s an enormous and powerful community out there where individuals get together all at once to tell stories, share photos, reconnect with old friends, have debates, give birthday wishes, and plan events. This is called the social network community.
The most significant networking sites are undoubtedly Facebook and Twitter. For that reason, these are the two networks we focus on when implementing social media. If you would like to add any other networks to your social media portfolio, we’ll be happy to help you with that by:
- Setting up your Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn (etc) page and profile.
- Regularly updating your page with industry news, polls, and announcements.
- Integrating the social media page with your website.